Monday, June 1, 2009

Is he really ONE!?!

Wow! It is unbelievable that a whole year has passed since our precious miracle has entered our lives! It is so fun to think about what we were doing a year ago! ~ Going to bed early because we had to be at the hospital at 5:30am. Wondering, worried, excited, scared, having NO IDEA what was about to happen :-)

What an amazing year! I'd have to say the best of my life! With my two wonderful boys the Lord has blessed me with.

Marcus' birthday party was a huge success last Saturday with many friends and family who were able to attend. He had his first cake and opened presents and played a lot. I am very thankful that God has blessed us with so many amazing people who love Marcus.

I just read this week that a baby turning one is such a bittersweet moment for many because we are so sad to say good bye to the tiny baby stage, but at the same time are continually overjoyed with the toddler he is becoming.

Life seems to be changing every day and I can not explain the joy and love that I have for my son and I have honestly thoroughly loved every second of being a mommy and can not wait for what this next year has in store for our family.

Here are some photos of my ONE YEAR OLD'S birthday party!!













No comments:

Post a Comment